For over 25 years, Randstad Healthcare has connected America’s most recognized healthcare facilities with the expert talent they need to achieve their goals for a healthier world. But our goal isn’t just about filling your staffing shortages, it’s about working collaboratively to make the right match, every time. We go beyond finding talent that works, to finding talent that optimizes staffing and resonates with your vision across every dimension of your organization.
Our deep knowledge of your needs and goals means you can count on us to expand your business’ potential. Powered by skilled recruiters who understand healthcare’s unique and ever-evolving challenges, we recognize the crucial importance of quality, accuracy, and timeliness in an industry where every business decision impacts a patient’s well-being. With account managers averaging more than 10 years of experience in travel and short-term healthcare staffing, we have an innate ability of matching candidates with jobs and facilities where they can truly make an impact. Our focus on making the optimal match has resulted in more than percent of Randstad Healthcare candidates who are interviewed being offered the job. At Randstad Healthcare, we have the proof, the people, and the passion to help you successfully shape the future of healthcare.
Randstad Healthcare proudly offers the following staffing solutions to our clients:
- Flexible staffing options that range from short-term local contracts, to 4-26 week travel contracts
- A large and diverse database of qualified applicants, which allows us to respond rapidly to your staffing requests
- Candidates who are carefully selected and evaluated prior to the client ever seeing a resume; we conduct a skills assessment, competency evaluation, criminal background and reference check, as well as an examination of a candidate’s employment history, all to ensure that our clients receive only the best of the best
- A full-time Quality Assurance department that is available to address any clinical issues and offer continuing education, counseling, and problem resolution services
- One, all-inclusive hourly rate covers all benefits for contract and travel staff, including housing, travel expenses, payroll taxes, liability, workers compensation, health insurance, and administrative costs for each employee
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Staffing Solutions
- Managed Services Programs, including Diversity and VMS technology solutions
For more information on travel and short-term contract staffing solutions, call Randstad Healthcare today at 855-552-1956 or request travel nursing coverage