Randstad Healthcare is looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition and Recruitment to join our performance-based, values-aligned team of healthcare staffing and recruitment experts.
In this highly visible management position you will be instrumental in the further development of our Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise. You will design and deliver strategies that promote and leverage innovative sourcing and recruitment methodologies while developing and leading a team of recruitment experts specializing in physician, locum tenens, and other in-demand professional healthcare roles. Randstad Healthcare Physician Staffing is committed to Shaping the World of Work and to make Healthcare work better, to provide organizations access to quality healthcare practitioners, and physicians to serve in their area of specialty.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic recruitment plans, processes and policies to achieve company objectives.
- Effectively develop and lead a talent acquisition team that is respected and trusted by the organization, the clients we serve, and the talent we engage. One which is viewed as expert in physician staffing and Healthcare work.
- Provide leadership, support and vision to the talent acquisition team that supports a creative, collaborative, teamwork approach that aligns with our core values.
- Develop and manage recruiting metrics to measure individual, team, and organizational productivity, and ROI.
- Manage team through ongoing performance evaluations (1:1s) based on job requirements and productivity standards in order to optimize production while managing expenses.
- Ensure the team exceeds performance targets that impact market share, revenue growth and overall profit goal achievement.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret business metric data/reports to identify specific critical key indicators for process improvement opportunities leading to optimum business outcomes and for individual and team performance management.
- Create a culture of learning for life by coaching toward individual and skill development.
- Ensure accountability for all parties involved in the talent acquisition process for compliance with applicable applicant tracking, interviewing and hiring requirements.
- Develop creative and cost effective approaches for sourcing (including specialty focused) and selection that generate a pipeline of highly desirable physician and other in-demand professional healthcare talent using current and emerging technologies, tools, online resources, and systems to meet business initiatives and growth strategies.
- In conjunction with executive management and marketing, develop and market a consistent approach to evolving our brand and the candidate experience consistent with Randstad Healthcare’s vision, mission and core values.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative sourcing, screening, and recruitment techniques in order to be competitive in the market.
- Utilize a variety of recruitment tactics that include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain consistent relationships with professional organizations and sales, healthcare focused networking associations, and medical schools to attract qualified talent and develop candidate pipelines.
- Participate in career events and professional networking events to increase candidate pool and employment branding. Oversee and drive employment advertising and branding opportunities on Job Boards and conduct active sourcing of Internal and External Resume Databases.
- Build specific candidate networks in targeted geographies and physician specialties to ensure a robust candidate pipeline.
Required Skill Set & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated expertise in leading performance-driven recruitment teams, developing and implementing effective recruitment strategies, technologies, and processes in the healthcare sector. In addition, evidence of a compelling combination of the following skills and experiences is required:
- 8+ years of related experience with demonstrated career progression.
- 3+ years demonstrated success managing a talent acquisition/recruitment team in a high-growth, vastly dynamic, and competitive market.
- Direct experience in a Physician Staffing or Locum Tenens company preferred
- Proven experience in the effective development and execution of talent acquisition strategies
- Experience with a broad range of recruiting methodologies including the implementation of internal sourcing capabilities, direct sourcing, networking, outsourcing, offshoring, professional organizations, internet and referrals.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations concerning employment and interviewing/hiring processes.
- Experience guiding work teams, building consensus and relationships, and facilitating a hands-on, problem-solving environment.
- Excellent collaboration skills, customer service capabilities, ability to influence and consult with executives, and strong people and business acumen are essential.
If interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.