Randstad Healthcare Physician Staffing is one of the most exciting places to be working right now. The Healthcare Sector is experiencing explosive growth which is inspiring one of the largest staffing companies in the world, Randstad to sets its sights on growing its share in the Healthcare Market. Being a part of this explosive growth is an amazing opportunity for highly motivated, performance oriented and innovative individuals, who with the right amount of effort, will find a great and prosperous career as a Randstad Physician Staffing Consultant.
As a Physician Staffing Consultant you will work with a team to build your market by gaining trust with Physicians and other Healthcare Providers and placing them on Locum Tenens assignments. You will work in collaboration with a Client Sales Consultant and negotiate individual agreements and close deals while simultaneously planning the re-deployment at the end of assignments and building a pipeline of future talent.
We are seeking talented individuals with Healthcare knowledge whose personal values align with Randstad Healthcare’s core values: Integrity, Learning, Accountability and Performance.
We have immediate openings in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for experienced individuals with healthcare industry knowledge.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Identify interested , qualified and available physicians/providers seeking locum opportunities to build long-term loyalty to the company
- Achieve maximum placement time of the physician through coordination with team members
- Reactivate profitable business relationships with former physicians/providers
- Recruit and place new physicians/providers
- Negotiate compensation at rates to allow optimal margins and meet or exceed monthly sales goals in accordance with the development plan
- Meet or exceed established performance metrics
- Demonstrate high level of activities to include telephone calls, emailing and other communication vehicles as appropriate
- Use proactive and assertive sales techniques on all new physician and/or residents
- Enjoy being competitive and aggressive in obtaining goals
- Be an “athlete” and relentless in the pursuit of placing physicians to work
- Understand and have a minimum of two years of locum tenens experience in physician recruitment
- Understand and be experienced in Physician Recruitment
- Work well with a team
- Understand and be Willing to invest the time necessary to build a book of business
If interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and cover letter labeled NURSE RECRUITER JOB to Valerie.Hunter@randstadusa.com.
Return to all Internal Job Opportunities