If you read any of the Analyst predictions, growth in the Healthcare Sector is expected to be explosive which is inspiring one of the largest staffing companies in the world, Randstad to sets its sights on growing our share in the Healthcare Staffing Sector. Being a part of that explosive growth is an amazing opportunity for highly motivated, performance oriented and innovative individuals, who with the right amount of effort, will find a great and prosperous career track as a Randstad Sales Consultant.
As a Sales Consultant you will work with a team to build your market by gaining trust with Professionals in Healthcare Systems who are in need of acquiring Physicians and other Providers. You will work alongside a team of Recruiters who will source talent and qualify their credentials and match their interest to the details of the assignment. You will negotiate individual agreements and close deals. You will build your business through networking and other prospecting activities. You will have success by driving quality throughout the process while establishing and building long last relationships with you clients.
We are seeking talented individuals with Healthcare knowledge whose personal values align with Randstad Healthcare’s core values: Integrity, Learning, Accountability and Performance.
We have immediate openings in Ft. Lauderdale for experienced individuals with healthcare industry knowledge.
- Two years of experience in Physician Staffing
- Enjoy being competitive and aggressive in obtaining goals
- Be an “athlete” and relentless in the pursuit of new sales opportunities
- Understand and have a minimum of two years of locum tenens experience in physician recruitment
- Work well with a team
- Understand and be Willing to invest the time necessary to build a book of business
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish new clients and develop business
- Manage client job requests from contract to placement
- Reactivate profitable business relationships with former clients
- Close sales at acceptable margins and meet or exceed monthly sales goals in accordance with the development plan
- Meet or exceed established metrics. Achieve average daily activity metrics through telephone calls, emails and other appropriate communication routes
- Demonstrate high level of activities to include telephone calls, emailing and other communication vehicles as appropriate
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Return to all Internal Job Opportunities