If you read any of the Analyst predictions, growth in the Healthcare Sector is expected to be explosive which is inspiring one of the largest staffing companies in the world, Randstad to sets its sights on growing our share in the Healthcare Staffing Sector. Being a part of that explosive growth is an amazing opportunity for highly motivated, performance oriented and innovative individuals, who with the right amount of effort, will find a great and prosperous career track as a Randstad Perm Recruiting Consultant.
As a Perm Recruiting Consultant, you will work with a team to build your market by gaining trust with Physicians and other Healthcare Providers and placing them on Locum assignments. You will work a blended desk and negotiate individual agreements and close deals while building a pipeline of future talent.
We are seeking talented individuals with Healthcare knowledge whose personal values align with Randstad Healthcare’s core values: Integrity, Learning, Accountability and Performance.
We have immediate openings in Ft. Lauderdale for experienced individuals with healthcare industry knowledge.
- Enjoy being competitive and aggressive in obtaining goals
- Be an “athlete” and relentless in the pursuit of closing perm opportunities
- Understand and have a minimum of two years of experience in physician recruitment
- Work well with a team
- Understand and be willing to invest the time necessary to build a book of business
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify interested, qualified and available physicians/providers seeking permanent positions
- Achieve maximum placement time of the physician from first conversation to signed contract with client
- Reactivate profitable business relationships with former physicians/providers
- Recruit and place new physicians/providers
- Negotiate rates to allow optimal margins and meet or exceed monthly sales goals in accordance with the development plan
- Meet or exceed established performance metrics.
- Demonstrate high level of activities to include telephone calls, emailing and other communication vehicles as appropriate
- Use proactive and assertive sales techniques on all new physician
If interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to all Internal Job Opportunities