Randstad Healthcare is currently seeking sales oriented professionals to serve as a Healthcare Recruitment Specialist in our Austin, Texas; Houston, Texas; and Providence/Cranston, Rhode Island offices. Annual base salary plus commissions with unlimited potential earnings (no commission cap) and opportunities for career growth.
The ideal candidate must be creative and resourceful with the ability to operate at a high energy level in order to meet aggressive daily productivity metrics (KPI's) which will be rewarded with a lucrative commission plan. Also critical are excellent verbal and written communication skills plus proficiency in identifying and engaging passive candidates that meet the criteria for open client positions and candidate pipeline requirements.
The Healthcare Recruitment Specialist is responsible for the recruitment, placement, and maintenance of healthcare professionals on temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent assignments nationwide. As we are a nationwide staffing firm, you must be able to recruit and build strong relationships with candidates entirely over the telephone. Minimal to no travel is required in this position.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
Additional Position Requirements:
- Developing a strong candidate pipeline through research, networking, direct sourcing, internet mining, and our internal database.
- Evaluating potential candidates for acceptance into our traveling healthcare program to effectively build, increase, and maintain a qualified candidate pool.
- Educating potential candidates about our traveling healthcare program and benefits.
- Selling open assignments (job postings) to candidates based upon client needs.
- Negotiating and closing responsibilities to include extending an offer to the candidate, negotiating compensation, and obtaining their firm acceptance of the offer.
- Serving as the primary contact person for the healthcare professional throughout their career with Randstad Healthcare by troubleshooting, counseling, and problem solving when necessary.
- Establish effective relationships with candidates to increase future referrals.
- Self-confident and sales driven individual able to successfully work in a highly competitive marketplace
- Previous recruiting or sales experience is highly preferred
- Motivated self-starter with an innate ability to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations
- Excellent customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommend appropriate solutions
- Effectively balance short term and long term priorities
- Bachelors Degree Required – no exceptions
If interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and cover letter labeled NURSE RECRUITER JOB to Valerie.Hunter@randstadusa.com.
Return to all Internal Job Opportunities