If you read any of the Analyst predictions, growth in the Healthcare Sector is expected to be explosive which is inspiring one of the largest staffing companies in the world, Randstad to sets its sights on growing our share in the Healthcare Staffing Sector. Being a part of that explosive growth is an amazing opportunity for highly motivated, performance oriented and innovative individuals, who with the right amount of effort, will find a great and prosperous career track as a Randstad Lead Generation Consultant.
As a Lead Generation Consultant, you will be responsible for managing a range of lead generating and nurturing sources/programs with the goal of effectively moving leads for new Physicians and prospects through the funnel. The Lead Generation Consultant is also responsible for controlling, reporting and processing new sales inquiries.
We are seeking talented individuals preferably with Healthcare knowledge whose personal values align with Randstad Healthcare’s core values: Integrity, Learning, Accountability and Performance.
We have immediate openings in Ft. Lauderdale for experienced individuals with healthcare industry knowledge.
- Enjoy being in a competitive environment
- Work well with a team
- Understand and be willing to invest the time necessary to build a book of business
- Be technology savvy and a good communicator
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process new sales and physician leads quickly and efficiently
- Understands and is capable of guiding a nurturing program aimed at delivering sales ready leads
- Ensures that sufficient research has been completed with prospects customers in order for sales to make informed decisions
- Work with stakeholders to create lead nurturing program that creates greater velocity through the sales pipeline.
- Build relationships and establish good rapport with physicians and clients
- Meet or exceed established performance metrics
- Demonstrate high level of activities to include telephone calls, emailing and other communication vehicles as appropriate
- Use proactive and assertive techniques
If interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to all Internal Job Opportunities