Randstad Healthcare is currently seeking a motivated Administrative Associate with strong computer skills and multi-tasking abilities to join our growing team in Austin, Texas. The Administrative Associate will primarily be focused on handling and entering in healthcare job orders into our computer system for our Healthcare Division. Most job orders will be auto populated and will require editing and others will require manual entry. The Administrative Associate will also handle a variety of other projects assigned by company executives. Excellent communication skills, the ability to learn rapidly and multi-task are essential.
In the Administrative Associate role, your daily work will be heavily focused on data entry involving entering orders into the system as presented by the sales team, as well as communicating with managers and sales team to ensure the order process is handled smoothly and that the job postings are complete and accurate. The Administrative Associate will also need to maintain the job orders and keep them up to date in order to enable our recruitment team to be successful in our fulfillment. The role will also involve many other administrative and reporting tasks as assigned by the executive team. Other responsibilities will include assisting 2-3 executives with a diverse range of projects as assigned, and meeting with management regarding work flow.
- High School Graduate, bachelors is preferred.
- At least two years of relevant office experience and / or training, or equivalent combination of educations and experience.
- Substantial related clerical/administrative skills and experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) is required and experience with VMS programs such as Shiftwise and Fieldglass is preferred.
- Ability to process high volume of data on-line accurately and for extended periods.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and work accurately under pressure of deadlines with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of team and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with multiple divisions.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to perform routine, repetitive tasks accurately. Excellent typing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong work ethic.
Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Provide recent years verifiable work history (names, addresses, phone numbers, and accurate dates of employment)
- Successfully pass a criminal background investigation
- Provide two professional references; references should only be those who have direct knowledge of your work experience, such as Supervisors or Hiring Managers
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.