Randstad Healthcare is seeking a VP of Recruitment to support our rapidly growing nursing and allied healthcare staffing firm. The role is based in our Austin TX location, but will involve overseeing our nationwide recruiting operations. This is a senior leadership position reporting to the President and ideal for someone with a proven track in scaling recruitment teams in a strategic fashion. The goal will be to take our operations to the next level to support the growing and diversified needs of our clients across the United States in a highly candidate driven environment. Proven excellence in recruitment leadership role in a professional staffing environment, ideally in healthcare, is a must. Randstad Healthcare is one of the fastest growing divisions of Randstad, the 2nd largest HR Services firm in the world, and such this position comes with great opportunity including an executive level career path.
This senior leadership position is responsible for developing and leading the overall strategy and execution of Randstad Healthcare’s Nursing and Allied Health recruitment and delivery model. The VP Recruitment will oversee, inspire and grow a world class recruitment team and be responsible for enhancing and executing a recruitment strategy supported by training and development programs and goals and metrics that support our clients and Randstad’s overall business objectives.
- Lead, manage, train, develop, and expand a team of recruiters using motivational techniques in line with Randstad’s core values.
- Evaluate opportunities and direct recruitment efforts accordingly based on our ability to fill, strategic partnerships, and profitability.
- Conduct ongoing internal and external research and benchmarking of leading / best practices, requiring a strong focus on analysis and insight. Transfer this insight into practical initiatives that can provide tangible results for our business.
- Successfully navigate the vast resources available throughout Randstad to support Randstad Healthcare’s recruitment strategies. This includes acting as the primary liaison, forging relationships, and working in conjunction with other departments as well corporate marketing and operations, and other key personnel at other Randstad operating companies with a goal of identifying, pursuing, and realizing opportunities that will help Randstad Healthcare improve its recruitment, retention and job order fulfillment capabilities.
- Partner with executive management to enhance our employment brand and value proposition to healthcare professionals.
- Present proposals and updates on comprehensive recruitment strategies, potential new business lines, and budgetary forecasts to executive leadership.
Design recruiting programs that attract and engage healthcare talent and meet short and long term recruiting objectives.
- Provide strategic planning and support for both ongoing needs as well as periodic high volume staffing and recruitment projects.
- Assess and enhance current recruitment team metrics as well as related tracking methods.
- Provide management and/or employees with education and consultation pertaining to existing and newly developed recruiting processes. Specifically, effective sourcing and candidate engagement practices, as well as pipeline maintenance and optimal negotiating and on- boarding techniques.
- Introduce and/or transition modified and/or newly created processes to the organization.
- Work with other department heads to enhance the speed and efficiency of the recruiting process while adhering to all company and Joint Commission requirements.
- Moderate nationwide travel to other Randstad office locations and/or clients (approx. 1-2 trips per quarter) will be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years recruiting experience, including at least 2 in healthcare
- Minimum 5 years of management experience, including regional or nationwide leadership responsibilities
- Demonstrated success in developing recruitment strategies, driving process improvement and effective partnering to lead business change
- Demonstrated success in critical and conceptual thinking with effective results in highly fast paced and complex situations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to collaborate with people and on projects to attain and the ability to drive results through others
- Experience in change leadership, management and scaling businesses
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency with social media recruiting techniques
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Cynthia Kinnas at firstname.lastname@example.org.