Randstad Healthcare is expanding and seeking a permanent placement recruiter with a proven track record in staffing (ideally but not necessarily in healthcare staffing) for the newly created role of Permanent Placement Recruitment Specialist to be based in our Austin, Texas office. This position will entail recruiting healthcare professionals nationwide via a long lines model to support a number of key clients throughout the United States. Randstad Healthcare is a fast growing division of Randstad, the 2nd largest HR Services firm in the world, and such this position comes with a lot of exciting potential for career growth.
The Permanent Placement Recruitment Specialist must be able to build a marketing plan, network, and recruit and build strong relationships with candidates entirely over the telephone. Minimal to no travel is required in this Austin based position. This is a base plus commission position with very high income potential for successful recruiters.
The ideal candidate must be creative, driven, resourceful, and have the ability to work at a rapid pace in order to respond quickly to our key clients and their needs. This will involve ensuring that fulfillment and delivery metrics (KPI's) are met on a consistent basis. Also critical are excellent communication skills, attention to detail and proficiency in identifying and engaging passive candidates that meet the criteria for open client positions and candidate pipeline requirements. We are seeking candidates that can grow with the company and lead a team in the future. Prior permanent placement staffing experience (in any discipline) is a must.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Becoming an expert on Randstad Healthcare’s key clients with long term needs so you can help power their businesses
- Devising targeted and ongoing recruitment campaigns to support these specific clients.
- Developing a strong candidate pipeline through proactive recruitment including research, networking, direct sourcing, internet mining and our internal database.
- Evaluating and pre-qualifying potential candidates for acceptance into our healthcare program to effectively build, increase, and maintain a qualified candidate pool.
- Pitching specific positions and closing job placements to include extending an offer to the candidate, and negotiating their compensation.
- Serving as the primary contact person for the healthcare professional at Randstad Healthcare and troubleshooting, counseling, and problem solving when necessary.
- Establishing effective relationships with candidates to generate referrals.
- Remaining educated on industry trends and events.
Additional Position Requirements:
- Previous successful direct hire sourcing and recruiting experience is mandatory
- Bachelors Degree required
- Strong computer skills including using social networking as a recruitment medium.
- Self-confident and sales driven individual able to successfully work in a highly competitive and fast paced marketplace.
- Motivated self-starter with an innate ability to identify and achieve specific goals and exceed expectations on a consistent basis.
- Excellent customer service, communication, networking, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ability to effectively balance short term and long term priorities.
- Ability to multi-task and take on additional projects as needed.
- Flexibility to identify and respond quickly to changes in priorities.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.