Randstad Healthcare is currently seeking an experienced B2B sales professional with a proven track record of success for the position of Account Manager in our Woburn, MA office. The ideal candidate is assertive and driven, and has exceptional oral and written communication skills.
The Account Manager will be proactively developing and managing existing relationships with a diverse client mix within the healthcare field (Hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, school systems, allied health systems, correctional facilities, etc.). You must be results oriented, self motivated and driven by both financial and career opportunities. Annual base salary plus commissions with unlimited potential earnings (no commission cap).
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively develop new and existing client relationships within the healthcare field, while growing an already existing client database.
- Negotiation of staffing contracts at existing accounts.
- Sell to various groupings of decision-makers from line managers to “C level” executives at new clients as well as within existing accounts.
- Sell/promote VMS/MSP/National Accounts services
- Client and trade show visits when appropriate and deemed necessary.
- Increase market share within existing group of accounts.
- Market candidates that are looking for positions to new client engagements as well as existing accounts.
- Scheduled meetings with the Business Development Managers for updates on existing accounts the can be further penetrated.
If interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and cover letter labeled ACCOUNT MANAGER/SALES JOB to Valerie.Hunter@randstadusa.com.
Return to all Internal Job Opportunities