The Assistant Account Manager supports the management of long term clients and the qualification process to verify Physicians Credentials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the onboarding of new clients.
- Support client requirements such as typing in Job descriptions into the Database.
- Communicates with appropriate parties about new client requirements.
- Support Travel requirements for Physician assignments.
- Documents well all requirements and ensures that travel expenses are accounted for in assignment pay and bill.
- Manages time card process for physicians ensuring timely submission and approvals are obtained.
- Conducts physician references and other verification process as required.
- Run Verification reports for Physicians applying for work.
- Uphold company a values and supports achievement of company vision.
- Clear and accurate documentation
- Effective communication and escalation
- Customer Service – Internal and External
- Meets deadlines for billing and physician verifications
- Prefer some experience in clinic or hospital department administration with emphasis in scheduling.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
Work hours are Monday through Friday, generally from 8:30AM to at least 5:30PM with an hour lunch break, and hours as necessary to accomplish both individual as well as company goals. Exact schedule to be established with supervisor. After hours, be available for contact as needed.
Return to all Internal Job Opportunities
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Jackie McGuckin at email@example.com.